Your right to information

Under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA) we're required to make a range of information publicly available.

Request for information

If you are seeking access to information that you cannot find on this website, we may be able to provide you with that information under the informal access provisions of the GIPA Act. However, in some instances, you may need to lodge a formal Application for Information.

It is best if you contact our Right to Information Officer for advice about what you need to do in order to obtain the information you seek.

The following open access information is available to you free of charge

Need more support?

If you need more support around information requests you can contact the Information and Privacy Commission.