Our recruitment process
What you need to do to apply for a job with us
- Search our current vacancies for a role that best suits you.
- To apply for a role at Hunter Water, follow the online process to submit your application. Make sure you include your resume, a cover letter and a document that addresses the selection criteria.
- We will contact you if your application meets the role’s selection criteria and you are being progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process. If you aren't progressing, you will be notified via email.
- If the interview is successful, we may check references and working rights. Depending on the role requirements, you may be asked to complete a functional medical assessment and/or a National Police Record Check, as well as a psychometric assessment.
- If you’re right for us and we’re right for you, we’ll make you an offer of employment for you to consider. If you are offered a job with Hunter Water, you will be notified over the phone and receive formal documentation and a Welcome Pack via email.
Working at Hunter Water means you will have a host of benefits at your disposal that can help you create the perfect work-life balance, healthy lifestyle and advance your professional skills.