Multi residential and commercial water connections and disconnections

A water service connection or disconnection application may be submitted by the property owner, or a person that has authority to act on behalf of the property owner (e.g. plumber, builder, managing agent).

What you need to know

If the property owner, builder or managing agent is to make the application to connect, it is your responsibility to ensure all applications have been submitted and inspections booked prior to any physical water connection works.


Connecting a private water service

Follow our six step process to connect a private water service.

Disconnecting from our water supply

Thirsty for more advice?

If you need more advice on multi residential and commercial water connections and disconnections, get your questions answered by contacting our Technical Services team.