Damaged or Stolen Meter Replacement Form

Complete this form if your water meter has been damaged or stolen and a replacement meter is required.

A licensed plumber is required to repair your water service and affix a spacer on the meter frame. You or the plumber can complete the form below.

Please confirm if you intend to submit multiple applications for other properties today

Your contact details

Are you the property owner, authorised representative or plumbing contractor?

Plumbing contractor details


Property details

Damaged meter replacement

Was the meter stolen?

Manually enter the meter number and reading or upload a photo/s.

You are now required to leave the water meter on site for collection by a Hunter Water contractor. Where possible, please secure the meter to the meter frame.

Was the meter left onsite?

Application payment

We are currently developing an online payment facility for some applications. In the meantime, a member of our team will contact you shortly after reviewing your application to process your payment over the phone. 

Preferred contact method


Any information you provide us in this form will not be used for any other purpose. View our Privacy Statement for more details.