I have high or low water pressure
Our Customer Contract confirms that we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the minimum pressure we provide for authorised standard connections is 200kPa at the connection point to the water main.
Do you have a water pressure issue?
This may be due to:
- problems with your property’s water service pipework plumbing (like an internal restriction/blockage within your pipework or a suspected leak)
- problems with Hunter Water infrastructure (like a burst or leaking water main)
- fire-fighting happening in your area or fire brigade testing hydrants
- Hunter Water maintenance activities (like hydrant flushing or flow testing)
- new water appliances being installed on your property
- your property may be in an area which experiences pressure issues due to its natural location (e.g. it is on a very high hill), which means pressure-booster equipment may be required.