Managing agents, landlords and tenants

We believe in fair payments for our services.

Read what your responsibilities and obligations are when it comes to water service and usage charges as a managing agent or tenant.

Information for landlords and tenants

Need to update contact details on behalf of a customer?

If you are the authorised managing agent or real estate acting on behalf of a Hunter Water customer and need to update the contact details and postal address, use our online form.

Are you a tenant who’s moving out?

You don’t need to organise to have the water meter read or for it to be disconnected. Your landlord or managing agent should arrange for the water meter to be read so you can pay the final amount owed.