Hunter Water Hunter Water

Feedback and complaints

We aim to provide great services to the Lower Hunter region. We know that sometimes things go right and sometimes things go wrong. When this occurs, we want to learn and understand how we can improve.

When we get things right

If you're happy with your Hunter Water experience, we'd love to hear from you.

Share your compliment or feedback


Compliments and positive feedback are the heartbeat of our team.

Unhappy with our service?

If you're unhappy with our service, we welcome the opportunity to put things right. Here's what to do:

Let us know

Tell us about your concerns by calling (8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday) and speak with a member of our customer service team who will work with you to understand your concerns, or simply complete our online form.

Lodge a complaint

If we are unable to address your concerns and you would like to lodge a complaint for further investigation, you can lodge a complaint using our online form.

Complaint handling process

We have prepared a brochure to help you understand our internal complaint handling process and information about the Energy and Water Ombudsman's external dispute resolution services. You can also view our Complaint & Enquiry Policy for more information.

Still not satisfied?

If you're not satisfied with how we have handled or resolved your complaint, you can raise your concerns with the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON). EWON is an external independent dispute resolution body that can investigate and resolve any disputes you may have with us.