Hunter Water Hunter Water

Update your details

We appreciate you providing us with important, up to date information about your account.

Complete this form if you are the property owner or authorised representative and need to update the your contact details or change your postal address.

You can select multiple options below.

Your contact details

Update owner contact details

Owner contact details

Owner 1

Owner 2

Property and account details


New postal address


Any information you provide us in this form will not be used for any other purpose. View our Privacy Statement for more details.

Change of postal address for managing agents

If you are the authorised managing agent or real estate acting on behalf of a Hunter Water customer, complete this form to update the contact details and postal address.

Set up direct debit

Setting up direct debit payments on your account gives you the freedom to pay your bills the way you want to. You can easily apply for direct debit or update your existing direct debit details online now.

Apply for a pension rebate

Simply claim your rebate using our easy online form. Alternatively, you can call our team on 1300 657 657, just have your pension card and an alternative form of identification handy.

Need to add another person to act on your behalf?


Are you a property owner and need to update or add a person to have access to your account to act your behalf?