Buying & Selling Property

When you buy or sell a property, you don’t need to notify us of the sale. Your solicitor or conveyancing agent will conduct all the necessary searches and requests on your behalf. This may include completing a Property Information Enquiry Form - Section 47 Certificate to determine:

  • certificate of rates and charges
  • Sewer Location Diagram or statement of unavailability of sewer connection
  • House Drainage Diagram - private sewer lines only
  • special water meter reading on specifically required date (during business hours)

Property Link brokers provide this information either online, by fax or over the counter.

This is processed by your solicitor who contacts the NSW Land Registry Services (LRS) of the change and they forward the information to us. This process can take up to twelve weeks.