Request a Payment Extension

At Hunter Water we acknowledge that bills can have an impact on your household budget. That is why we can offer you options for extra time to pay.You will need to provide us with some information which includes your account number, property address to enable us to action your request.

You can request an extension of up to 14 days after your bill's due date by selecting the situation that best describes your current situation:

The Payment Options We Offer

Set Up Direct Debit

Assisting residential customers avoid bill shock and having to pay lump sum payments to your bills by setting up smaller, more regular payments towards future bills.

Centrepay Option

Set and forget payments to be deducted from your Centrelink payment directly to your Hunter Water account on a fortnightly basis. How to set up deduction with Department of Human Services

You will need Hunter Water's CRN - 555052571V and your account number.

Apply for a Pension Rebate

For residential customers, if you are the owner and occupy the property you may be eligible for a rebate on your bill.

Account Assistance Program

Our Account Assistance Program is in place to support you if you having financial difficulties. Our team can work with you and your individual circumstances to tailor a plan to support you managing your payments. This may include financial assistance.

Make a payment via credit card now