The Hunter Water Showerhead Exchange Program is run in partnership with local councils and provides customers with an opportunity to save thousands of litres per year with one simple change.
When and where can I exchange my showerhead?
- Hunter Water Head Office, Monday 6 May to Friday 31 May 2013, 9am - 4pm, 36 Honeysuckle Drive, Newcastle West.
- Water Customer Service at Lake Macquarie City Council, Monday 6 May to Friday 31 May 2013, 9am - 4pm, 126-138 Main Road, Speers Point.
Any Hunter Water customer will be able to exchange at our upcoming exchanges, regardless of what council area you reside in!
You can see the two available showers in action at the Ausgrid Smart Grid Smart City centre at Honeysuckle, 10am - 4pm Tuesday to Sunday.
Be quick! This program has limited numbers of showerheads for each event.
To participate you will need to bring:
- Showerhead and arm.
- Proof of your address and water connection (recent rate notice and water bill).
- Tenants, you will need to bring written permission from your landlord or real estate agent. Download the tenant letter template,
- Completed application form.
Choose from one of two high performance, water efficient showerheads
Flexispray Bermuda II - FREE (RRP $68) OR
Methven Satinjet - $50 (cash only) (RRP $199)
Install and save!
- Over 25,000 litres of water per year.*
- Up to 1.5 tonnes of carbon emissions each year.*
- Money on your energy and water bills.
Note: Offer not suitable for low pressure, gravity fed (in the roof) and some instantaneous or continuous supply hot water systems.
*Based on households of 2.5 people showering once per day.
View our comparison fact sheet to see how much you can save.
For more information, contact your local council or visit their website:
Find out how to change your showerhead.
Read our Terms and Conditions.