Hunter Water's Community Grants provide localised funding to give direct benefit to the community, reflect our vision, mission and corporate objectives, and focus on water conservation, sustainability and environmental and social outcomes.
The 2012-13 Community Funding Program applications have now been approved.
For general queries about the Community Funding Program please contact Hunter Water on 02 4979 9889 or email us.
View our 2012-13 recipients
Our Community Funding Program builds relationships with our many stakeholders, including customers, industry and the wider community in which we operate.
The community grants program offers an opportunity to align ourselves with others to achieve our corporate objectives and key actions such as:
- Protect people's health and enhance the environment
- Minimise our ecological footprint
- Ensure sustainable use of natural resources
- Improve the visual amenity of our assets
- Ensuring there is enough water for our community today and in the future
- Balance demand with a sustainable water supply
Download our Community Grant Guidelines.